1. You MUST be over the age of 18, physically able to take part in the training we provide and understand that you do so at your own risk. We do not recommend our training sessions to clients who have any medical condition that would prevent their full participation of our classes.
2. All of our classes are only available for customers who have registered and booked their session/s online. You are free to book as many classes as you wish in advance however, in order to keep it fair for all clients a cancellation policy has been put into place. Bookings can be made up to 15 mins before the start of any given session.
3. The trainer reserves the right to cancel and/or reschedule a session/s at any time due to poor weather or at their discretion. Should this occur, customers who have checked the “Subscribe to email reminders & notifications” in their account details, will be contacted via text, phone or email.
( You can edit your personal details in My Info when logged-in to your account )
4. Sessions are on a first come first serve basis and for safety reasons, are for a limited number of attendees. To avoid disappointment, classes can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance. A waiting list is also available for days that are fully booked as client bookings are often rescheduled.
5. Each session begins with a warm up to help reduce the risk of injury. For your own safety and out of consideration for the trainer and other clients, please note that late comers may be refused participation at the discretion of the trainer.
6. Trainers reserve the right to turn clients away if they believe they are in breech or our terms and conditions or at their discretion. This includes but is not limited to clients who are: Injured, under the age of 18, acting in an inappropriate manner, intoxicated or physically unable to safely follow the program.
Promotions – Early Bird & Intro Offers
1. Can only be used for our Group PT Classes unless otherwise specified.
2. Terms & Conditions relating to valid periods, expiry date and rolling over un-used classes are as per “PACKAGES & SINGLE PASSES” below.
Packages & Single Passes
1. Valid periods shown apply from the date of the first class used in the pack or promotional offer you have purchased. It does NOT begin from date of purchase.
2. All single passes, packs and promotional offers expire in 6 months from the date of purchase.
3. Un-used sessions can be rolled over onto a new pack under the following conditions. a) A new “full price” pack for the same service is purchased within 4 weeks. b) A request is made to roll over un-used sessions before the conclusion of your new pack. Simply call or SMS Chris on 0415 692 55 after you have purchased your new pack.