1. This Agreement sets out the legally binding terms for participation in any event hosted by Secelea Rose Raw Fitness.
2. Secelea Rose Raw Fitness may offer you the opportunity to attend its Fit 2 Flirt singles events which may have a specific age range that must be met. The events may also have a specific age range for each gender. In both instances you must be within the specified age range and / or gender to be eligible to attend the event.
3. Secelea Rose Raw Fitness reserves the right to check your photo ID to confirm your name and age at any of our events. If you refuse to show your photo ID when asked, they will refuse your participation in the event and you will be banned from attending future events. No refund of any payment will be made under these circumstances.
4. If you are found to have provided any misleading or false personal information, you will be banned from attending any of Secelea Rose Raw Fitness’ events and you will not be issued with a refund under these circumstances. This includes the use of false names and/or providing an incorrect age.
5. Secelea Rose Raw Fitness reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to it’s events without notice, upon any breach of this agreement by you which is brought to our attention. Until such time, this Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you participate in any Secelea Rose Raw Fitness events.
6. By purchasing tickets or participating in Secelea Rose Raw Fitness events, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
7. Secelea Rose Raw Fitness reserves the right to refuse entry to any guests. We also reserve the right to ask you to leave, or to arrange for your removal if you do not voluntarily leave, after being granted entry for reasons such as intoxication, aggression, bullying or any other inappropriate behaviour that may offend others or put any of our guests, staff or our reputation at risk.
8. Secelea Rose Raw Fitness reserves the right to ban you from any events at their discretion for any reason.
9. Secelea Rose Raw Fitness reserves the right to review and change any of the terms by updating these terms at its sole discretion. Any changes to the terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication.
Refunds & Cancellations
1. Secelea Rose Raw Fitness’ Fit 2 Flirt singles events rely on the correct balance of male and female guests. The allowable ratio of men to women will vary however depending on the event.
2. Should an event need to be rescheduled by Secelea Rose Raw Fitness due to reasons such as last minute cancellations, weather, or venue changes beyond their control, you will be notified by email and can choose between either a full refund, or a credit which can be used for another upcoming singles event.
3. Should you need to cancel a matched dating event you have booked, a full refund on your purchase amount applies if Secelea Rose Raw Fitness receive a cancellation request from you at least fourteen (14) days prior to the event. If they receive a cancellation request after this period, provided it is received at least fourth-eight (48) hours before the event, they may at their discretion decide to issue you with a credit. If a credit is issued, it can be used towards an upcoming event, providing a suitable event is, or becomes available. If you have purchased a ticket to an event and you do not turn up to the event, you are not eligible for a refund or credit under any circumstances.
4. No refunds or credits apply to singles party events however tickets are transferable on the condition that you find someone to take your place that falls within the specified age range for your booked event.
Waiver & Release
1. I waive, release and discharge Secelea Rose Raw Fitness and the event sponsors from all claims or causes of action I may have arising from any injury, loss or damage of any kind suffered by me including personal injury, illness or death and/or loss or damage to any property (in so far as this does not breach the provisions of the relevant Australian Consumer Law) arising either directly or indirectly out of my attendance at or participation in any event organised by Secelea Rose Raw Fitness.
2. I agree to adhere to all event rules and conditions. I understand that I must follow and obey all directions and instructions given by event hosts. Secelea Rose Raw Fitness reserve the right in their discretion to reject or cancel my entry at any time, including without limitation for safety of other guests or insurance reasons.
3. I acknowledge that Secelea Rose Raw Fitness or the venue management may remove me from any event area:
– on medical, health and safety grounds (including to prevent possible harm or injury to myself or any other person),
-to prevent damage to any property,
-if my behaviour is inappropriate, offensive, or abusive.
4. I indemnify and will keep indemnified Secelea Rose Raw Fitness and each event sponsor against any inappropriate conversations I may have with any other guests at any event as well as communications or meetings that I arrange on my own volition and on my own time with others who have participated in a Secelea Rose Raw Fitness event. I agree that I take sole and complete responsibility for all actions that might occur during any meeting, communication or date.
5. Secelea Rose Raw Fitness provides a service in which singles can meet face to face and does not make any guarantees of any kind.
6. I indemnify and will keep indemnified Secelea Rose Raw Fitness and each event sponsor for the actions of any person that I may meet through a Secelea Rose Raw Fitness event.
7. I understand that Secelea Rose Raw Fitness do not perform character checks, background checks or police checks of any kind on any individuals participating in our events.
8. I release all rights of any photos or videos taken of me for the use of advertisements only (e.g. to be placed on this website or on social media to help promote the business). I also understand that Secelea Rose Raw Fitness will never sell or allow any other website to use photos that I am in. I also understand that:
– If I do not want my photo to be taken I can tell the photographer and the photographer will respect my wishes
– If I am posing for a photo I am giving the photographer consent to take the photo to be published as stated above
– I can email Secelea Rose Raw Fitness and ask for my face to be blurred should I see myself in a photo that is uploaded to this website or used for advertising purposes.
You accept the terms by purchasing tickets or participating in Secelea Rose Raw Fitness events and you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you are booking for more than one person, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions on their behalf, and made them aware of these terms and conditions and their obligations hereunder.
Private PT & Group Classes
1. You MUST be over the age of 18, physically able to take part in the training we provide and understand that you do so at your own risk. We do not recommend our training sessions to clients who have any medical condition that would prevent their full participation of our classes.
2. All of our classes are only available for customers who have registered and booked their session/s online. You are free to book as many classes as you wish in advance however, in order to keep it fair for all clients a cancellation policy has been put into place. Bookings can be made up to 15 mins before the start of any given session.
3. The trainer reserves the right to cancel and/or reschedule a session/s at any time due to poor weather or at their discretion. Should this occur, customers who have checked the “Subscribe to email reminders & notifications” in their account details, will be contacted via text, phone or email.
( You can edit your personal details in My Info when logged-in to your account )
4. Sessions are on a first come first serve basis and for safety reasons, are for a limited number of attendees. To avoid disappointment, classes can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance. A waiting list is also available for days that are fully booked as client bookings are often rescheduled.
5. Each session begins with a warm up to help reduce the risk of injury. For your own safety and out of consideration for the trainer and other clients, please note that late comers may be refused participation at the discretion of the trainer.
6. Trainers reserve the right to turn clients away if they believe they are in breech or our terms and conditions or at their discretion. This includes but is not limited to clients who are: Injured, under the age of 18, acting in an inappropriate manner, intoxicated or physically unable to safely follow the program.
Promotions – Early Bird & Intro Offers
1. Can only be used for our Group PT Classes unless otherwise specified.
2. Terms & Conditions relating to valid periods, expiry date and rolling over un-used classes are as per “PACKAGES & SINGLE PASSES” below.
Packages & Single Passes
1. Valid periods shown apply from the date of the first class used in the pack or promotional offer you have purchased. It does NOT begin from date of purchase.
2. All single passes, packs and promotional offers expire in 6 months from the date of purchase.
3. Un-used sessions can be rolled over onto a new pack under the following conditions. a) A new “full price” pack for the same service is purchased within 4 weeks. b) A request is made to roll over un-used sessions before the conclusion of your new pack. Simply call or SMS Chris on 0415 692 55 after you have purchased your new pack.
Weekly Plans & Direct Debits – Group Classes
1.Customers on a weekly plan will be charged two weeks in advance at time of sign up. A re-occurring charge, beginning 2 weeks from your start date, will be debited from your nominated card on a fortnightly basis.
2. Missed classes can be made up the following week however are lost thereafter. Simply call or SMS Chris on 0415 692 55 to manually book you in as our system will not allow an extra booking.
3. Pausing / freezing your membership is allowed for periods of 2 weeks or more at any time, at no charge. We require a minimum of 1 weeks notice before your next scheduled fortnightly instalment. In addition, SR Rawfitness does not normally run group PT classes between Christmas and New Years and is closed for an additional 4 weeks every year, normally between July and August. During these periods, you will not be charged. You be notified of any SR Rawfitness closures and will automatically freeze your account.
4. Cancellations require a minimum of 1 weeks notice before your next scheduled fortnightly instalment. This allows adequate time for SR Rawfitness to process your request and cancel your scheduled direct debit. Requests for cancelling a plan must be sent via our contact form on our website or emailed to info@SRrawfitness.com.au.
Cancellation Policy – Group Classes
1. Please Note: In order to keep available spots open to other clients, we require any cancellations be made at least 24hrs before your scheduled class. Bookings can quickly & easily be cancelled in “My Info / My Schedule” when you are logged in to your account. We realise that unforeseeable circumstances can arise, however our aim is to keep it fair for all clients wanting to attend our classes.
2. Free SR Classes: SR Raw Fitness reserves the right to cancel or suspend the account/s of clients who repeatedly do not comply to the above mentioned requirement and/or our policies. A re-activation fee may apply.
3. Paid Classes: Clients who fail to abide to our 24hr cancellation policy will be considered a “NO SHOW” and will be charged for the session booked.
4. Weekly Plan Cancellations: We require a minimum of 1 weeks notice before your next scheduled fortnightly instalment. This allows adequate time for SR Rawfitness to process your request and cancel your scheduled direct debit. Requests for cancelling a plan must be sent via our contact form on our website or emailed to info@SRrawfitness.com.au.