1. You MUST be over the age of 16, physically able to take part in the training we provide and understand that you do so at your own risk. We do not recommend our private PT training sessions to clients who have any medical condition that would prevent their full participation.
2. Our PT sessions can be run indoors or outdoors, depending on the training program agreed upon. In order to keep clients committed to their program and be fair to trainers, a cancellation policy has been put into place. Clients can cancel a scheduled session only by giving their trainer 24 hours notice. Clients who do not give the required notice or do not show up to a scheduled session will be deducted the session from their pack, as if they had attended.
3. The trainer reserves the right to cancel and/or reschedule a session/s at any time due to poor weather or at their discretion. Should this occur, you will be contacted via text, phone or email.
4. Each session begins with a warm up to help reduce the risk of injury. Unless arranged otherwise, each private PT session lasts for 45 mins in total. Please note that if you are late for your session, it will be cut short to end at the pre-arranged time.
5. Trainers reserve the right to turn clients away if they believe they are in breech or our terms and conditions or at their discretion. This includes but is not limited to clients who are: Injured, under the age of 16, acting in an inappropriate manner, intoxicated or physically unable to safely follow the agreed session.
Packages & Pricing
1. Valid periods shown apply from the date of the first session used in the package or promotional offer you have purchased. It does NOT begin from date of purchase.
2. All packages and promotional offers do however expire in 6 months from the date of purchase.
3. PT pricing shown on our website reflects training in locations considered “local” to Zetland NSW and does not include any extra’s specified below the heading “Also Available”. A travel surcharge applies to locations not considered “local”.
1. Please Note: In order to keep available spots open to other clients, we require any cancellations be made at least 24hrs before your scheduled session. We realise that unforeseeable circumstances can arise, however our aim is to keep it fair for our trainers and other clients wanting to use our services.
2. Clients who fail to abide to our 24hr cancellation policy will be considered a “NO SHOW” and will be charged for the session booked.
3. Refunds are offered on Private PT packs purchased solely at the discretion of your trainer.
Waiver & Release
1. I waive, release and discharge Secelea Rose Raw Fitness and any sponsors from all claims or causes of action I may have arising from any injury, loss or damage of any kind suffered by me including personal injury, illness or death and/or loss or damage to any property (in so far as this does not breach the provisions of the relevant Australian Consumer Law) arising either directly or indirectly out of my attendance at or participation in any event, training or workout session organised by Secelea Rose Raw Fitness.
2. I agree to adhere to all rules and conditions set by Secelea Rose Raw Fitness. I understand that I must follow and obey all directions and instructions given by my trainer. Secelea Rose Raw Fitness reserve the right in their discretion to reject or cancel my entry or participation at any time, including without limitation for safety of other guests or insurance reasons.
3. I acknowledge that Secelea Rose Raw Fitness or the venue management may remove me from any training or event area:
– on medical, health and safety grounds (including to prevent possible harm or injury to myself or any other person),
-to prevent damage to any property,
-if my behaviour is inappropriate, offensive, or abusive.
4. I indemnify and will keep indemnified Secelea Rose Raw Fitness and any sponsor against any inappropriate conversations I may have with any other guests at any event, training or workout session, as well as communications or meetings that I arrange on my own volition and on my own time with others who have participated in a Secelea Rose Raw Fitness event, training or workout session.
5. I indemnify and will keep indemnified Secelea Rose Raw Fitness and any event sponsor for the actions of any person that I may meet through a Secelea Rose Raw Fitness event, training or workout session.
6. I release all rights of any photos or videos taken of me for the use of advertisements only (e.g. to be placed on this website or on social media to help promote the business). I also understand that Secelea Rose Raw Fitness will never sell or allow any other website to use photos that I am in. I also understand that:
– If I do not want my photo to be taken I can tell the photographer and the photographer will respect my wishes
– If I am posing for a photo I am giving the photographer consent to take the photo to be published
-Should I see myself in a photo that is uploaded to this website or used for advertising purposes without my consent, I can email Secelea Rose Raw Fitness and ask for my face to be blurred.
You accept the terms by purchasing tickets / packs or participating in Secelea Rose Raw Fitness events and you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you are booking for more than one person, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions on their behalf, and made them aware of these terms and conditions and their obligations hereunder.